Your One Deserted Island Cd?

probably radiohead's new one....in rainbows! :good:

I'm waiting till payday for that. Is it any good. I got all the older ones out last week for a good listen as have neglected them lately

Desert Island Discs, lol

You aren't allowed to make a compilation, you had to choose records that already existed :) that's why it was so hard.

It never said that anywhere! Ha! LOOP HOLE!!! lol

But seriously, if I were to choose one actual existing cd... I'd probably bring The Misfits: Collection I
You gotta love loopholes. :lol: OK, let's say that it must be commercially produced with multi album/CD's being allowed.
Then I change my mind. The Misfits - Box Set

My iPod ;)
Cheers,
GobyMaster

Oh! i was not aware that you could take a bit if, pointless rubbish, onto the island with you :hyper: still if, after a few months when the battery no longer hold enough charge to be useful, cussing at the thing will, at least, give you something to do!

Yes, the battery would die, but wouldn't the radio or CD player's battery die eventually, too? ;)
Cheers,
GobyMaster

true :nod: . but from my experience, even the cheapest £1 shop rechargables, have much longer, working life, than the Apple varient does. so when they do fail, your apple would have been silent for so long you would have forgotten it was there. :good: . thinking about it though, the ipod could be a real asset out there, if you can fix the battery, there are, i am sure you will agree, some videos you could take, that may be of great benifit to a "person" all alone for many months :devil:

Most reactions

Back