Your One Deserted Island Cd?

Gazoo

Fish Addict
Reaction score
What would be your one deserted island CD?

Mine would be The Beatles (The White Album).

TheBeatlesTheWhiteAlbum.jpg

Oh crap... that would be so tough for me to choose. But I'm gonna cheat and bring a double sided mix disc of all my favorite songs. Hahaha.

Desert Island Discs, lol

You aren't allowed to make a compilation, you had to choose records that already existed :) that's why it was so hard.

What am I going to bring? humm. Probably something country, something with some sad and some happy, since it will be all I have forever (better get a gramophone and wind it up too or we'll be out of battery life in a week and be listening to nothing), maybe the best of Johnny Cash or something.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH only one!! guess it would have to be Bowie Live, a double album from the mid seventys when, imho, his voice was at its best. Though i could live with a Gershwin collection.

mmmm white album is one of my favourites but I know tha my favourite most complete cd is dark side f the moon... pure class

dark side of the moon... pure class

Good choice.

I think that would make me too sad though, it's one of Dan's favorites, and without him I think it would hurt to hear it.

Of course no one said we'd have to be alone, or impoverish....in which case, I'd like a nice big mansion, Dan, Dylan, Sasha, 80 years worth of food that I like, a boat - and a bridge to the mainland. Then I really don't care what cd I bring, I'll just put the radio or cable TV on :lol:

Probably Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring", his best work I recon.
Or alternitavly Metallica "S&M" or even Rush's "Hemispheres".
Id probably have to go with Stravinsky I think.

Desert Island Discs, lol

You aren't allowed to make a compilation, you had to choose records that already existed :) that's why it was so hard.

It never said that anywhere! Ha! LOOP HOLE!!! lol

But seriously, if I were to choose one actual existing cd... I'd probably bring The Misfits: Collection I

200px-Collection1.jpg

Queen: The Platinum Collection

Technically that's 3 CDs... so... Greatest Hits vol. 2 with "I want it all", top song

Desert Island Discs, lol

It never said that anywhere! Ha! LOOP HOLE!!! lol

But seriously, if I were to choose one actual existing cd... I'd probably bring The Misfits: Collection I
You gotta love loopholes. :lol: OK, let's say that it must be commercially produced with multi album/CD's being allowed.

Most reactions

Back