Your Bedroom...

I used to have my 9G on an old cabinet in my room. I then wanted a bigger tank so I got a 15G and put this on the same cabinet in my room which then warped so I had to move the tank onto a proper stand and rearrange the whole room. I acquired a 21 gallon from a friend which is very nearly finished cycling and has been planted and set up properly. This and the new stand is now in my room and the 15G in the hallway and the 9G in the shed outside.
Like having just the one tank in there, nice to look at and the noise doesn't bother me too much either! Will upload pic tomorrow, also just put in a new double bed and reorganised the room!

CIMG7988.jpg

Newly reorganised and my bunkbed replaced with a double. Big empty space on the wall will soon be taken up by an 89x89cm Mount Everest poster I just ordered.
CIMG7992.jpg

A load of nature posters on my wardrobe doors, not to forget the TV!
CIMG7989.jpg

The new 21 gallon tank, nearly done cycling. Built my own cabinet to put around the plain cast iron frame. Needs staining and finishing a little. Big 'Destiny' poster reflecting light off it, bloody hate posters, tape them up and they get creases and don't stick flat!!
CIMG7994.jpg

Not forgetting my framed photo of the White Stripes- signed by both Jack and Meg White.

feel ashamed posting my room when there no tanks but i do have 3 in my livingroom

room from closet
IMG_0667.jpg

room from door
IMG_0668.jpg

crap i still have to put away
IMG_0669.jpg

dresser top (dont laugh)
IMG_0670.jpg

closet
IMG_0671.jpg

room from window
IMG_0672.jpg

other side from window
IMG_0673.jpg

snake tank
IMG_0674.jpg

bed, dog not included
IMG_0675.jpg

window
IMG_0678.jpg

books
IMG_0679.jpg

trinkets
IMG_0680.jpg

I love the little Schnauzer dog sat innocently posing in some of your pics GAB99! Cool room too, kinda worked out from one of your books that your real name is Gabriel- awesome name!

agreed your dog rocks XD

id post my bedroom....but its a right mess and has 7 tanks in it....i dont want to post pictures when its such a mess! and with way to many tanks setup in it XD

she just popped in at jumped on the bed lol

thanks for the comments!!

tbh i should be getting new furniture soon so ill update

no tanks in my room as yet but i am planning on putting an 8ft in there when the mrs gives in, if i get the big tank in there i will post pics, and i promise not to have a tidy up, even tho its embarasing cos there will be saw dust in the pics from my rats

I have my 15gal hex in my room with my wild caught sticklebacks.
My room is very small and i will post pictures when i find my USB cable for my phone.....

Alessa x.

Oooh I wanna share! :D

Here's my room after you've walked in the door a bit and turned. (otherwise you'd be looking at my bathroom XD) And the little boy is youngest nephew. He wanted to play play doh. :p
02.jpg

My messy bed! I sit and study on my bed haha
06.jpg

Looking straight ahead...
03.jpg

My desk of course.
05.jpg

Masssive pile of school books and a bunch of my fave things
04.jpg

My tank & chair I recently got. <3
01.jpg

That's it! The only thing you didn't see was my vanity and yet another plant which were behind me in the first pic. I have far too many plants I know XD

Most reactions

trending

Back