Your Bedroom...

errg my room looks like a bomb went off while the closet was open....

and i have a snake tank stead of a fish tank and an empty, pooped on (by my bird, she likes it there lol) 1 gallon fish bowl aka death trap.

i also have a mini library with all my heavy as **** textbooks and other 'classical' literature.

lol some one told me i have the room of a messy genius who sees 'beyond' what cluter there is.

same, mine is like a gym/fish room!!

toshay, although mine is now reptile room not fishroom
laugh.gif

my roon pre tidy up :blush:

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00484_2.jpg

i love classic vw's :wub:
DSC00485_2.jpg

and jus to show the size of the larger of the 2 tanks in my room (note thats a pack of 20 ciggs ontop)
DSC00486_2.jpg

I've just found this and the first thing that popped in to mind is "FREAKS!"!
I find it impossible to keep a room tidy. Id show you mine, but i can't even push the door open to get in there ;)

And no, no fish tanks in my room for me. Water backed up into my air pump and the noise was dreadful from it (LOL!! had obviously happened before i got the tank too... im not just a dumbass i promise). Slept through three alarms one morning and missed a whole morning of lectures so the tank had to go... downstairs

Ditto, used to have my betta tank in my room and our big tank in my partners room but when we moved in here the bedroom is tank free wich makes a big diffrence as is so quiet, but i've managed to sneek more tanks in around the house to make up for it :rolleyes:

all ive got is a stinking snake tank in my room, all she does is sit there and stare at me :/ poor things bored i guess, so are allmyother pets lol cept the fish!

Pretty much all's that consists in my room is 2 fish tanks? (im an idiot that needs to move one of them out but is to lazy to :p) My bed, my guitar a pile of dirty washing and my iPod/docking station.

Before the big re-arrange when my housemates moved out:

DSC03180.jpg

DSC03609.jpg

DSC03179.jpg

Some more recent ones:

DSC04124.jpg

DSC04125.jpg

I have my pythons tank and two empty fish tanks in my room. Not going to upload pics cuz thats a little weird..... :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back