You WILL NOT BELEIVE What I Found!

113spv.jpg

Come down under and look for bird eating spiders. They are the size of dinner plates. We also have wolf spiders that grow to about 5 inches diameter and you can see the venom dripping off their fangs when they rear up to strike. We have funnel web spiders too and they fill up your hand, and are lethal so if you get bitten, your dead. We have so many deadly things in this country, it's amazing so many people live here.

Come down under and look for bird eating spiders. They are the size of dinner plates. We also have wolf spiders that grow to about 5 inches diameter and you can see the venom dripping off their fangs when they rear up to strike. We have funnel web spiders too and they fill up your hand, and are lethal so if you get bitten, your dead. We have so many deadly things in this country, it's amazing so many people live here.
Population control?

My mom won't even visit Australia after watching too many documentaries... You guys literally have the most deadly everything.

How about

qPqvpYjl.jpeg.jpg

Looks alot like what we call a dock spider, usually they can skitter across the water surface for a bit. They get bigger....

A dock spider, fishing spider, Australian tourist eating spider (they are attracted to the accent), ..

I once saw a teenager poke a full sized one with a stick and the thing charged him and chased him up a lake bank. The poor guy lost some dignity. All us old guys said nothing, but from the noise the kid made, human male puberty can be temporarily reversed by those spiders.

A dock spider, fishing spider, Australian tourist eating spider (they are attracted to the accent), ..

I once saw a teenager poke a full sized one with a stick and the thing charged him and chased him up a lake bank. The poor guy lost some dignity. All us old guys said nothing, but from the noise the kid made, human male puberty can be temporarily reversed by those spiders.
Any man's puberty can be reversed... They just have to find out what does it 😂

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back