You think I am eating that.....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ryan

Spinning around
Reaction score
You think I am eating that rubbish, come on only the best for me B)

Attachments

• abf5.JPG
    abf5.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 55
Either you get those live bloodworms or I ain't coming out. :p

Attachments

• abf4.JPG
    abf4.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 51
B) Ryan

Now you know i'm just gonna have to ge more pix of My african Loaded Now.

But he is very nice 8)

U only feed him bloodworms.? :blink: For the best fish' The best foods. LOL :lol:

ryan how big are the pair,

there gliders look fully formed ????
there feelers webbing is red.

Yes, they are nearly fully grown, about 4 inches and 3 and a half respectivly. They only seem to eat frozen bloodworm and freeze dried bloodworm, the live bloodworm was ignored as it didn't float right past their mouth :p .

I Use Tweezers and keep dipping it in the water, Just as he swims up let go, and he chomps it down.

Today he will have worms.

Cool pix.

Tweezers. I gotta give that a try.

Mine still scares the crap out of me everytime it snatches the freeze dried bloodworms I drop by it's head.

Tweezers Work Really Well.

And Large Gauge Syringes as you can just blast them at him. And in between Feeding it allows you to blast other fish away from him.

After a few feedings he will stalk the tweezers as soon as they are spotted. Then charge. If you let Go too Late he will take the tweezers with him, so you have to be quick.

I Use Long thin Tweezers that end in a Rounded Point. so as not to damage him. If he takes too much.

Female Bettas Are Very Intelligent, Most intelligent fish in the tank. They Learned after 1 Feeding and as soon as the tweezers hit the Water. They Form a POD.

They Look like a Pod Of Killer Whales Hunting A Sperm Whale.

BFG Stalking the Tweezers being flanked by all 4 Females

I will try and get a Pic Of them Doing it.

Oh, Also The AFB will accept fat female spiders. But make sure you ermove the Head and Legs Completely as they will irritate the Fish. Only feed the Abdomen to him

If you take worms from the Garden. Use the tweezers to squeeze out any mud and waste from the worm/ Or you can use a ruler. Then run under luke warm water as to not shock the fish with such cold food.

Anyone Tried Woodlice yet. gots loads in the garden.

Most reactions

Back