You Show Me Yours N I'll Show You Mine ;)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MrsM

Fishaholic
Reaction score
HERES ME WITH MY MASSIVE TREE, SON IS CRYING BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DRAG IT DOWN, MUMMY SAYS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo
tongue2.gif

IMG_0210.jpg

Youngest son was born 4 weeks before Christmas. He had just turned one, when we put up the tree. He was so enthralled with it, he forgot that he couldn't balance on his own, and just stood there, not holding on to anything. We all started praising him for standing up on his own, made him jump, so he fell over and bumped his bum.....

Awesome tree! We don't even have ours up yet :(.

the_lock_man was your son born on 27th Nov? If so how old,sorry to hijack the thread but my daughter was born that day 4 years ago. :)

I have to give my wife credit for 99% of these..........

Christmas1.jpg

Christmas2.jpg

Christmas3.jpg

Christmas4.jpg

Jeez oh ruskull! You like Christmas much?!?

My decorations will be going up Christmas eve, then taken down January 1st! And its only because we have a baby now. Normally we wouldn't bother at all.

Baa humbug

Thanks Gary, but again it's my wife's doing mostly. We do love the season in general & having a young child helps put us in a festive mood.

My very old christmas tree that I have known since the age of about 4. Sadly this Christmas may be its last time being prettied up.
P1090048_zpsd393141b.jpg

I don't have a picture of our tree, but it's only like 5'9"-6 ft tall. Pretty short. :-/ It's silver and it's very old. The presents are like overflowing from it. The overflowing never gets old, it happens every year! We also have the lights up on the house, colorful lights on the hedge bush, bright, shimmering lights on this other bush I do not know the name of and two deer. one moves it's head side to side and the other one up and down. Imagine the hassle to get those back down and fold the deer back together and cramming them back into the tiny boxes... without breaking the bulbs.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back