Yessss

Sandamarly

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
My Bronze Corydoras breed yesterday and almost all the eggs are fertile im not expecting all the babys to survive but am sooo happy :D have you got any advice which has worked for you or any of your friends it would be most appreceated :D

Hi Sandamarly :)

Congradulations! :thumbs: I'm so happy to learn about your new cory eggs!

Have you bred them before? Just in case you haven't, let me mention that the worst thing that can happen to the eggs is getting a fungus on them. To prevent that, make sure you have very good water circulation in the tank. You could also add some methlene blue at 1 drop per gallon of water. I leave the adults in the tank with them until just before they hatch and they remove any that have gone bad which helps, too.

What will you be feeding the fry? :huh:

Good luck and keep posting, please. :nod:

Hi Sandamarly :)

I use the liquid fry food in the beginning and have success with it, but I can't help thinking that live food would get them off to a quicker start. :D

Please let me know how well the daphnia works out. Do you think it will sink to the bottom where they can eat it? I don't know if they can eat it if it stays free floating. -_-

How will you be growing the daphnia? I've tried using it for gourami fry; it worked, but since I could never tell how much was in the water, I worried a lot. :X

Most reactions

Back