Yep, Sorry, Can You I.d. This Plant Please?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jojouk

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ramsgate, Kent, UK. Big up the Kent massive! :)
IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

It is growing like mad in my tank, keep trimming, but literally in like 2 weeks its bushier and taller!

I think its Nesaea crassicaulis...???

http://www.tropica.com/plants/plantdescription.aspx?pid=033B

It's a hygrophilia polysperma.

+1 with H. Angustifolia, if the leaves were more yellow green it could be H.Corymbosa
Send me a cutting and i'll let you know
hehe.gif

+1 with H. Angustifolia, if the leaves were more yellow green it could be H.Corymbosa
hehe.gif

Yeah will do if that's ok? I just trimmed it back, so it will be a week or so till the next trim if that's ok?

Ha, was only kidding, however any donations towards my new 60L will be gratefully accepted
laugh.gif

How's the EX1200 working out on your Rio ?

stu

hehe.gif

Yeah will do if that's ok? I just trimmed it back, so it will be a week or so till the next trim if that's ok?

Ha, was only kidding, however any donations towards my new 60L will be gratefully accepted
laugh.gif

How's the EX1200 working out on your Rio ?

stu

Grrr...I thought you were like an expert or something...should have known better! :blush:

yeah the 1200 is great, but still a bit noisy. need to get round to closing up that middle compartment, I think that will help :)

Still messing about a bit with placement of the spraybar etc...just cant get it right, trial and error :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back