Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wouldn't this be amazing?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by MadelineInfante, Sep 5, 2017.

1. MadelineInfante

MadelineInfante New Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. NickAu

NickAu Member

I dont know I am not a big fan of these gizmos, I am the smart fish tank cleaner, Roomba for glass? I hope it can sense fish that wont get out of its way or long fins could get damaged, I have Bettas who think its fun to play chicken with the magnetic thingy when I clean the glass, Its not uncommon to hear me yell " get out of the way dopey " when I do water changes.

I am also not a fan of automatic fish feeders, or those week end fish food blocks, products that claim " it reduces the need for water changes " , products that claim " xxx drops of product yyy to zzz gallons of water will lower your ph" food or products that claim to " enhance the fishes colour" ( healthy fish dont need any help to look great).

As Byron once told me " Everything you put in your tank gets into yur fish, all your fish need is lots of clean warm water, plenty of room some live plants and a high grade pellet, they will do the rest ", Thanks Byron.

The Camera bit is cool and yes I want 1.

3. MadelineInfante

MadelineInfante New Member

I went away for the weekend this summer and ended up pointing the home security camera at the fish tank instead of at the door or windows just so I could watch our fish. During meals while waiting for the waiter to bring over the food I'd tell my daughter.."let's watch the fish show" it was great. :D Picture quality was bad but we could still see them swimming along.