Woop Woop Eggs Jags Have Layed

forby3

Fish Herder
Reaction score
26052009389.jpg

just layed about 10mins ago

ermmm dont no really depends ask nelly he will probs tell you about 60 quid ish a pair maybe more maybe less

:hyper: brilliant news mate, congratulation's......juvis usually sell for around 5pound's in one of my lfs, the other will sell a 5inch for 60pounds and sells them, its alot of effort but us breeders breed for enjoyment rather than cash rewards...but it helps mind,,,

totally true mate just chuffed they managed it again hopefully this time i have wrigglers lol looks like there doing everything right this time silly thing is there are guarding the hell out of them but there is nowt else in the tank so they keep scaring one another lol

i will be seperating if any nosense gans on like lol

they had a pair in a garden centre in farenham with fry for £30 so guess it depends on the demandin the area. Good luck with the fry , you going to sell them off or try keeping a few?

habnt got a clue yet as i have 3 breeding pairs of jags so we will see how many i end up with lol

ha your area's going to be inumdated with jag's wow.....jagsville.....good luck with it mate, that fish shop that charges alot is awful for price's...had a 2-3inch silver arowana for 99.99 :crazy:

ha your area's going to be inumdated with jag's wow.....jagsville.....good luck with it mate, that fish shop that charges alot is awful for price's...had a 2-3inch silver arowana for 99.99 :crazy:

my local sells there arowana same price same size ""bonkers"" none of lfs sell jags though .................................. they soon will be

nelly im i correct in thinking the white eggs are not fertilized by the male

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back