Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Round tail

• double tail

• other

• Total voters
butterfly refers to the color I believe? The rest are tail types. Bettas with a butterfly pattern are actually pretty common, but the really nice ones are harder to come by. Anyways for the tail types I really like crowntails if I could just get my hands on one :( Other than that I'm happy with my veil tail.

BettaBabe said:
Teelie said:
That would be the typical, run of the mill Betta you find in most stores.
Great....so its a "veil tail" or is it actually called , " typical run of the mill Betta"? :whistle:

Really, I have no idea what type of betta I have I have always called them, "veil tails"
Not trying to make light of them, just they are the most common and easily found Betta on the market.

Teelie said:
BettaBabe said:
Teelie said:
That would be the typical, run of the mill Betta you find in most stores.
Great....so its a "veil tail" or is it actually called , " typical run of the mill Betta"? :whistle:

Really, I have no idea what type of betta I have I have always called them, "veil tails"
Not trying to make light of them, just they are the most common and easily found Betta on the market.
Well, then I am in luck be/c I like the "veil" tailed betta the most and since they are so common I shouldn't have trouble finding them when Beaux passes.

I am not being testy but it kind of annoyed me that instead of answering my question you just talke about how "common" they were as if that made the entire issue null and moot. However, now I can see that is NOT what you meant at all.

BB

Yeah, I wasn't trying to make nothing of him at all. Sorry about that. It's easy to misread intentions and tone on a message board. :) I have kept veil tails before and I like them. In fact I'm going to get one as soon as I have the open space for one. Currently I have a half-veil tail, half-crowntail mix. And possibly a second one though he's more defined as a crowntail.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back