What Type Of Gourami?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bubble87

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
what type of gourami would go well with neon tetra,panda corys,keyhole cichlids ??

also alot of people have red tailed sharks and angels in there community tanks.are they ok to have in there?

they will be in a 240 litre tank

what type of gourami would go well with neon tetra,panda corys,keyhole cichlids ??

also alot of people have red tailed sharks in there community tanks.are they ok to have in there?

they will be in a 240 litre tank

I had Dwarf Goruamis with my neons I also have a Rainbow shark they all get on fine.

Red tail black shark can be quite aggressive so no. Angels will eat your neon eventually so also no. Gouramis are pretty hardy so I won't ask your water parameter and assume it's not in the extreme. They can be quite territorial, but in my limited experience, only with their own kind. Kissing gourami will get too big for your tank but most other gourami readily available in shops should be ok. Try to avoid dwarf gourami as they are prone to disease.

Adrian

Honey Gouramis, or pearl Gouramis are good choices, I have a male pearl in with neons, glowlights and danios

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back