Wanted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Erm, not really.. you've got my quite confused! :blush: When I say cutting, I imagine something like the top plant in this photo:

At any rate, if I do have some, then they will be 15-25p each. I also have some Vallis. nana for 15p each too, which might be what you want? So for £5, I can probably let you have about 9 cuttings of Limnophila (do you mind what species it it?) and about 9 Vallis. nana.
Thats perfect thanks!

+ is that Including P&P?

Yep, including p&p :)

Erm, not really.. you've got my quite confused! :blush: When I say cutting, I imagine something like the top plant in this photo:

At any rate, if I do have some, then they will be 15-25p each. I also have some Vallis. nana for 15p each too, which might be what you want? So for £5, I can probably let you have about 9 cuttings of Limnophila (do you mind what species it it?) and about 9 Vallis. nana.
Thats perfect thanks!

+ is that Including P&P?

Yep, including p&p :)

Ok i'll Pm you both with address/payments later. :good:

Cabomba would be nice , is that whats in the photo , I just chucked mines recently , wish you had posted earlier as I go to West Lothian area regular to visit family , , , doh , , , stick with kitty kat ,,, will see you ok . . . . :good:

Cabomba would be nice , is that whats in the photo , I just chucked mines recently , wish you had posted earlier as I go to West Lothian area regular to visit family , , , doh , , , stick with kitty kat ,,, will see you ok . . . . :good:
ok thanks :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back