The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Knox213

"A Coup D'tat"
Reaction score
Ok Here goes.

Some Kind of Small Modern ship like item

2x Limnophila (3 Each Cut If you get me :S?)

And some Kind of swaying Plant..

I'll Pay around £8 For the ship

And £5 For the plants if thats Ok?

+ Pictures would be nice thanks :good:

I Want to make a little "Sea" Wreck Theme

My maxium Amount for P&P Is £10 i think...

But i cant buy anything soon so if you can hang on to it all for abit?

Because dad ent got no money in his Paypal account atm so i need to wait for him t oget some money put into it...

(He has'nt been paid money from his previous job so... :/ i dont know how long but it sholud be soon! )

i have a sunken galleon ship thing i no longer use, its about 12 inches long and in great condition. its not modern but its available..... :good:

Hi, I have some plants. I will look to see if I have any Limnophila, am I correct in understanding you want two cuttings? If you want plants to "sway", then you will need some current.. if you have the current, then Vallis are good, IME.

i have a sunken galleon ship thing i no longer use, its about 12 inches long and in great condition. its not modern but its available..... :good:
Got any pictures of it? :good:

Hi, I have some plants. I will look to see if I have any Limnophila, am I correct in understanding you want two cuttings? If you want plants to "sway", then you will need some current.. if you have the current, then Vallis are good, IME.
Yep :D Two cutting's as-in like 3 per like cut if you get me :blink: im new to this cuttings thing :(
And thanks for the advice of a swaying plant!

Erm, not really.. you've got my quite confused! :blush: When I say cutting, I imagine something like the top plant in this photo:

At any rate, if I do have some, then they will be 15-25p each. I also have some Vallis. nana for 15p each too, which might be what you want? So for £5, I can probably let you have about 9 cuttings of Limnophila (do you mind what species it it?) and about 9 Vallis. nana.

Erm, not really.. you've got my quite confused! :blush: When I say cutting, I imagine something like the top plant in this photo:

At any rate, if I do have some, then they will be 15-25p each. I also have some Vallis. nana for 15p each too, which might be what you want? So for £5, I can probably let you have about 9 cuttings of Limnophila (do you mind what species it it?) and about 9 Vallis. nana.
Thats perfect thanks!

+ is that Including P&P?

Got any pictures of it? :good:

Yep :D Two cutting's as-in like 3 per like cut if you get me :blink: im new to this cuttings thing :(
And thanks for the advice of a swaying plant!
ill go get one for you mate :good:

heres the galleon....
006-3.jpg

007-4.jpg

it measures 12 inches long 5.5 inches wide and 6.5 tall

heres the galleon....
006-3.jpg

007-4.jpg

it measures 12 inches long 5.5 inches wide and 6.5 tall
How much for P&P?

And how much do you want for it?

+ ( You may have to hold onto it for a short while since my dads low on money in his paypal... He only has enough for the plants atm )

i dont know..... how does a tenner sound posted...? no rush to get rid of it, i can hold it for you :good:

i dont know..... how does a tenner sound posted...? no rush to get rid of it, i can hold it for you :good:
Sure! :D

you might have to hold on to it for a couple days or up to a week though... Dad needs to get money thrown into his paypal account :good:

Sure! :D

you might have to hold on to it for a couple days or up to a week though... Dad needs to get money thrown into his paypal account :good:
no probs just let me know when you can pay n we can sort it out :good:

Can you both PM me tonight?

i'll get my dad to send you the money... :good:

PS: Im new to buying things like this so :S :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back