🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aly_starh

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Wanted: Tank heater 30W or less
Shrimp Shelter
Condition: Working heater
Price: To Be Arranged

Setting up a Planted 10L tank with shrimp. If any one has any of above let me know :)

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

I have Java moss: 100g for £5.50 + p&p if you are after some plants as shelter? If you can wait till the end of the week, I can have a look to see if I have some nice bogwood with hollows too.

I have a 25 watt if that's any good. Would need to check it still works as it's been in my cupboard for a year or more. Made by visi-therm and was used in a betta tank.
P.

It's approx 7 inches long from top to bottom, Approx 6" has to be submersed. It seems to work just fine. Just had it in a saucepan of water and it appears to be doing everything I'd expect.
I have no clue what a good price would be and have no idea what postage is either. £5? :/
P.

Great! :) Is that the price including P&P?
Im guessing the postage will be about £1.50.

Will you do £4 incl. P&P (thats all i have left in paypal), if not then ill have to put some money in and get back to you.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you since that post. Been on a school trip with year 3 and 4 then uni. Am exhausted! Have flu jab tomorrow. *sigh* Will be able to give an answer tomorrow about the heater.
P.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back