Wanted Small Tank Nottingham

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nah those snails sound fine do they breed really fast though like the MTS? the corner tanks one i got in a deal with my main little one and the fluval 1 i got in with the deal on my new tank so i didnt want cash really.

Nah those snails sound fine do they breed really fast though like the MTS? the corner tanks one i got in a deal with my main little one and the fluval 1 i got in with the deal on my new tank so i didnt want cash really.
cool they arent breeding age yet. a few more months but they lay loads of eggs out the water so you get lot of babies :) cheers

Sounds good il have a couple of them off you for the tank and filter then if thats ok?

HI Eva,

Just incase you still need one, I saw a specified shrimp tank for £40 in maidenhead aquatics, complete set up too

also, what 3ft tank is that? did you have it?

no i didnt have the 3 foot other half was right when he said we have nowhere to put it. im having smaller tanks instead. Ethan is bringing me one sommetime this week and im having one sent. I have shrimps id like t keep and i have a pair of newts that need a new tank. Im also wanting to keep and breed some nannacaras....the bug has hit me again hard lol!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back