Wanted Small Tank Nottingham

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

syd_the_rabbitsnail

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi im after a fairly small tank with heater/pump etc. Im after a shrimp tank but don't have the cash to go and buy a brand new tank so i need a bargain!!! Can anyone help? im in nottingham. Eva.

anyone? I just lot out on a tank on ebay. :angry:

Hey i have a 3ft tank for sale in nottingham :)
Hi how much is it? what type etc cheers :good:

Its 3ft by 2 ft by 1,1/2ft all accessories heater air filter hood lights cabinet stand beech effect 9 months old great condition no pump or fish i woul
d be asking 110 :)
thats a good price for a 3 ft. I was looking for something a bit smaller, although you tempted me I cant afford £110 :sad: oh well. hanks anyway :good:

Ive got a small corner tank around 8-10 gal i think, its got a hood with it couple of cracks on the edges of the hood nothing bad also theres a small hole where a light was ? ive got a fluval 1 filter in good nick also? could do you a swap for something if your interested? im after some big plants for my new tank.

Ive got a small corner tank around 8-10 gal i think, its got a hood with it couple of cracks on the edges of the hood nothing bad also theres a small hole where a light was ? ive got a fluval 1 filter in good nick also? could do you a swap for something if your interested? im after some big plants for my new tank.
Heya :) I havent got any plants i can swap as the only tanks ihave are those small ones in the kitchen. I do have some ivory apple snails and also pink ones I could give you. I know is a bit of a rubbish offer :-( would you take cash? Eva.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back