Wanted - Small Lot Of Fish Inc 3xcherry Shrimp, 2xfemale Guppy 1xmale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

matalan

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
As title Says, Im only looking for a small lot, ive read classifieds where they trade in large numbers, i only wish for a small number.

3xCherry shrimp, 2xFemale guppy 1xMale & 5xHarlequin Rasbora

Will be looking to get them posted prefrably due to lack of transport.

Post away

Hey, I Could Help You With The Three Cherry Shrimp In A Couple Of Days! Would You Be Willing To Contribute To Postage Costs? X

posting fish isnt cheap you need heat packs, poly sheets, bags, boxes.....................
by the time you add this up and remember not all fish and shrimp can go together in each bag it can be expensive so for cherry shrimp costing around a pound you need ten at least before it pays the postage for one bag and this is by royal mail so anything can happen but this is the cheapest way so bare this in mind
regards scot :)

I Only Asked If You Would Contribute To The Postage Costs, Im Not In This To Make Money, Just To Help A Fellow FishKeeper!

look all im saying is to send three shrimp it will cost you around a tenner thats all its up to you how you spend your money
scot :)

if anyone knows a cheaper way please give me a shout lol :good:

Im lucky as Im a dental nurse and because of where i work we are forever posting packages...so we have a discount and bulk sending card, so i get to send things for a third of what it normally costs!!

true but it would still be cheaper for 3 at the lfs most probs than to post, the 3 guppys need heat though and the rasbora

true but it would still be cheaper for 3 at the lfs most probs than to post, the 3 guppys need heat though and the rasbora

Well where im from the LFS doesnt sell what im looking for, ok it has guppies but thats all. So i thought whilst i try to get the others i intend on getting i might aswell get some guppies at the same time.

What would average shipping be then for a pack like this?

dont get me wrong i didnt mean to cause offence i just meant that it would be worthwhile getting more than three shrimp if you want to do it by post hope you get what your after

I can give you 5-10 cherry shrimp and some guppy endler hybrids sent off next week if you want. As the fry have just started colouring and being able to be sexed I would want to send more then just 3 for misidentification of sex and possible fatalities 5/6 guppies, same with the cherries. £12 incl delivery.

I can give you 5-10 cherry shrimp and some guppy endler hybrids sent off next week if you want. As the fry have just started colouring and being able to be sexed I would want to send more then just 3 for misidentification of sex and possible fatalities 5/6 guppies, same with the cherries. £12 incl delivery.

So Your saying £12 incl delivery for 5 shrimps and guppies? Sounds good to me. any pictures etc? shall pm you, Edit, seems i cant pm as im not allowed. Reply with contact info or something if it suits you.

You only need 4 more posts to be able to pm so by next week you should have them. Photobucket seems to be hating me atm and crashing the uploader 4 tries and its only liked one of the pictures which just shows them as when they were truly tiny so not very helpful. Guppies can take upto a year to establish sex with some males being late bloomers however these late bloomers are normally superior genetic stock to their faster developing brethren, or so I have read during my research. The fry I will send you will be approx 7-8 weeks old and should be sex able so I will try and keep the ratio. The parent mother is a yellow/orange female guppy and dependent on whether she was a virgin when I got her which I am not sure on it may be a true guppy or a black bar endler cross with hot rod my male endler. Guppies can store sperm for up to 6 months and if she was ever kept with males whilst sexually mature she may of been tainted as I have had her for 3-4 months.

381c6cff.jpg

ok ill get my post count up and send a pm asap.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back