Wanted: Rio 180 Or Bigger

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dannyboi91

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
looking for a JEWEL RIO 180 or maybe bigger in dark wood colour preferably with the matching cabinet
as cheap as possible

Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/: Jewel rio or vision 180
Age and condition:good as possible
Quantity for sale:
Reason for Sale:
Delivery or Collection: close as possible
Sales price: low as possible
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

They do come up quite often on the usual websites but the dark wood ones are quite rare to see used IME, good luck though!

were abouts are you?? do u defiantlly want the jewel 180 because i have a fluval 180 for sale in dark wood exactly the same as the jewel just better looking in my opinion has exactly the same measurements

pm me if ur interested

please can you edit this topic with the forums sales form please. otherwise it may be closed thanks.

Sould be within the next month. If you have a look at my link in my signature, thats what it looks like. I have fitted T5s to the hood, but I will have to remove them for my new tank, so the flaps on the lid will have 4 small holes in.

Lovely tank, but I have a bigger one waiting for me to set it up :)

Sould be within the next month. If you have a look at my link in my signature, thats what it looks like. I have fitted T5s to the hood, but I will have to remove them for my new tank, so the flaps on the lid will have 4 small holes in.

how much u looking for

how much u looking for

TBH I have no idea. Ill have a look and see what they go for second hand on aquarists classified etc... :)

how much u looking for

TBH I have no idea. Ill have a look and see what they go for second hand on aquarists classified etc... :)
ok let me know

Just had a browse, and the dark wood ones go for about £180 - £200, some with filter/heater, some without, so an offer in that region I guess?

I have removed the internal filter, but still have the box, but the powerhead's power lead became loose and I was concerned that it was not watertight, so I chucked it.

It will not come with my external filter, but I can chuck in a 300w internal heater if you want?

It is a nice tank, I would prefer to keep it, but I just dont have the room.

Have a look at this thread to see what the flaps look like, and what I did to the centre cupboard - I had to drill out a couple of holes to take the external filter hoses.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/391675-diy-t5-upgrade-and-led-lighting-rio-180/page__p__3290564__fromsearch__1#entry3290564

:)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back