Wanted Plecs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

beechey

Fish Herder
Reaction score
after some plecs ideal sumthing that will be fine at 30DEG i have wood in my tank if requires that

any one got anything that requires my needs

im from the west midlands

Got two BN's if your interested, although not sure if they will live happily in 30, they are in 28ish at the mo with no worries. let me know. Dont want much for them, just dont think they are very happy in the tank they are in at the moment, 1female, 1 male.

Edit: Oh yeah Im between wolverhampton and Stourbridge on the A449.

Pm sent :)

Male Ancistrus L088 ?

about 3.5" at the mo?

L088 is not ancistrus species!

Yes it is ;)

The genus Chaetostoma is not straight-forward to identify, but as a general rule, the species has spines behind the gill-cover (interopercular odontodes), no plates on the abdomen, and aside from C. platyrhynchus also lack plates on the snout edge. Different from Ancistrus by not having fleshy tentacles on the snout.

taken from p/c

Male Ancistrus L088 ?

about 3.5" at the mo?

L088 is not ancistrus species!

Yes it is ;)

The genus Chaetostoma is not straight-forward to identify, but as a general rule, the species has spines behind the gill-cover (interopercular odontodes), no plates on the abdomen, and aside from C. platyrhynchus also lack plates on the snout edge. Different from Ancistrus by not having fleshy tentacles on the snout.

taken from p/c

http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/speci...species_id=1254

I've got L134 fry that I'm in the process of growing-out ;)

Should be available end Jan '09 ;)

I should be on the lookout for some more L134s about the end of January too.....

Can you PM me some prices Andy.... :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back