Fish Addict
Reaction score
Wanted:

Item Wanted: Moss Any kind
Condition Required Live ? lol
Price Limit Depends on the size
Picture or Link to Item N/A
Location West Lothian Scotland

Looking for moss any kind already have java and x-mas in my tank as long as it doesn't require Co2 i'll have it ! Would preffer larger portions as need to split it with a friend but will take anything ! New tank coming soon so need to get it all growing so i have enough to split between the 2 tanks . Please post pictures of anything you offer with postage included in the price

Cheers
Kizz
:D

all moss requires co2, without any co2 a plant would not grow and be very very yellow. im sure someone will have plenty of xmas or java, i have tied all of mine down. :shifty:

^ Moss doesnt always require co2, yes it would probably grow better but most moss is fine in most conditions.

i agree with Geoff there ;) but we all have our own views =]

all moss requires co2, without any co2 a plant would not grow and be very very yellow. im sure someone will have plenty of xmas or java, i have tied all of mine down. :shifty:

thats just utter rubish, i have grown willow moss, java moss and flame moss all without co2

you arent listening, all moss requires co2, all plants require co2, if the tank had 0ppm co2 in it, nothing would grow, i was just pointing out that moss requires co2 to grow.

'as long as it doesn't require Co2 i'll have it '

a plant has to have co2, maybe not at 30ppm, but it still needs some.....

now you guys understand?

:rolleyes: :lol: my mistake, again, however i presume the topic starter was refering to adding c02 t the planted aquarium, whilst in low light set ups there is no need for co2

Yeah AdAndrews is right sorry should have explained better not got funds at the mo or time to set up a Co2 System tryin to set up a brackish which seems to be taking an age ! lol Need the moss as putting a large amount into the brackish set up ...Well the species that will live in a brackish set up and other forms i have will be moving over to a 93G

So anyone got any ? lol

:D

i have moss ball moss :)

its just a moss ball that has unraveled

might have some java moss aswell, ill check =]

AdAndrews Won't let me reply back to pm if you could remove moss from wood that would be great will take it for £9 including Postage . Can you hold off til tomorrow for payment need to transfer money into account paypal run's from, If you pm paypal details and i'll get it sent first thing tomorrow as a gift that way there's no fee's

Anyone else got any ? lol the more the better :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back