Wanted: Malaysian Trumpet Or Nerite Snails

mislisa

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'm looking to get some malaysian trumpet snails or some nerites... nerites preferred. it's hard to find people who can ship to canada without breaking the bank, so please let me know if you have or know anyone who has some of these neat snails! I live in Nanaimo, BC

Thanks!

Hi I too love my nerite snails, they are so awesome at helping to keep the algea in check, they don't breed in fresh water and the are cool to watch. I am not sure of shipping to Canada, however, check out this link:

http://www.bobstropicalplants.com/store/catalog/index.php

this guy is great, super helpful. He has several different varities of nerite snails, also has trumpet snails if you decide to go that route. Again not sure if he ships to Canada, however, email him, if he is unable to ship to Canada, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck.

yeah, they do ship to canada, but it's too expensive! $30 shipping for a $3 snail.... ouch! :crazy:

Thats to bad sorry. I thought if anyone could help it would be him, he is usually pretty good. I think your best bet would be to see if any of you local stores could get them in. I live in the states but origonally from Ontario, I don't know what it is but whenever I ship things back home to my Mom it is triple the cost. If I find out anything more I will let you know.

Good luck

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back