::::wanted:::: 20-60 Gallon Aquarium:::

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

MollyFresh

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon tank with babies on the way. This is a starter tank for me and I would like to get a bigger one that will eventually become my "main" tank. With the 10 gallon tank I have now, there isnt much space to put more fish and I would like to get more. My mom is O.K for getting a bigger tank, its just the money required to buy one thats the problem. I really have no specific size tank in mind, just bigger then the one I have now. As little as 20 gallons and as big as 60 gallons. If there is someone willing to give a tank that is out of the limit I put, I will consider it depending on the amount I would need to buy it for. So please, if you have any tank, any tank at all for sale or to give, please notify me on this post or by email if you so choose.

My email is: [email protected]
:::::::please no chainmail or spam xDD::::::::

Ps: I live in New Jersey of the united states.

I might have a tank in the bronx if your interested in coming out here.. Let me know.. I can definately have a 20 gallon, i can pull some strings and see about a 55 if your interested. Let me know. I dont know prices maybe 20 for the 20 45 for the 55?

Google is a good friend. Im located on city island in the bronx in NYC.

Most reactions

Back