Video tests

that's how i normally post it, downside is that you have to film vertically/crop it vertically under 60 seconds

Now I need to clean the glass on my tanks… they are clean enough for viewing, but not for filming

Hold phones horizontally (landscape) when filming fish so the footage fills the entire screen and you don't get the black bars on each side.

Nice dog :)

@Magnum Man
Our Pet of the Month contest starts accepting entries in mid September. Hope you enter your cute doggie into the contest.

Test #2… barb tank just after the lights came on this morning… Denison barbs not active yet

Last edited:
You worked out how to post videos, well done :)

The fish don't like you being near the tank. If you have a small television on during the day when nobody is home, the flickering lights and movement on the screen can help desensitise the fish. You can also use an oscillating fan with some streamers tied to the front cage. Have the streamers 12-18 inches long and let them wave about.

Flying Fox kinda photobombed them… they did a little “underarm turn” about 1/3 of the way through

Last edited:
Looks like they want me to pay now, everything has a code now??? And when I put in the code, it just gives me a new code???

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back