Upgrade Rio 180 -> Rio 240

creg

Fishaholic
Reaction score
old tank

2j4raxs.png

new tank, so far added 2 pieces of juwel 3d granite background and some chunks of slate on top of egg crate

2cmvz11.jpg

zoc0w8.jpg

13ym8nl.jpg

thanks guys, will hopefully get the sand and fish in there today

filled the tank with lovely clean water plugged in my cycled filter and it spat loads of waste into the fish tank...great :angry:

filled the tank with lovely clean water plugged in my cycled filter and it spat loads of waste into the fish tank...great :angry:

A fine meshed fish net over the outlet next time will do the trick, although saying that I always forget :blush:

A fine meshed fish net over the outlet next time will do the trick, although saying that I always forget :blush:

thats a good idea ill do that next time :), ive been trying to net some of the waste out too. i can barely see the fish the water is so cloudy with waste its so frustrating after the hours ive spent setting it up and looks terrible.

s10spt.jpg

2ytz1jo.jpg

im still shocked at how much bigger this is compared to my 180

the pics really dont it justice it looks better and bigger in person i swear :)

getting some fish tommorow, few more yellow labs, an albino mbuna i saw at my lfs (not sure what species it is yet though) and maybe a hap or 2 if not too risky

got 7 new fish today, current stocking now..

4 red zebras (2 juvies 2 adult)
4 labeotropheus trewavasae (1 juvie 3 adult)
3 yellow labs (2 new)
3 cuckoo catfish
1 melanochromis maingano
1 ob zebra
1 albino pseudotropheus socolofi
2 yellow tail acei
1 rusty

red = my newly purchased ones

24l0vwp.jpg

11sim54.jpg

Most reactions

trending