Todays holiday is-

Garlic is wonderful. Rocky road ice cream is wonderful. Together? Terrible. ☠️ So it is with pineapples and pizza. Both wonderful. But not together. I have spoken.

(I think this is how my daughter prevents me from stealing her pizza. It is somewhat effective.)
I thought your palette was more refined 😂😂

The best pizza I ever had used arrabiata sauce instead of the tomato layer with chicken on top. Pineapple just does not go with that type of pizza. Red onion, yes; peppers of every colour, yes; pineapple, no.

Screenshot_20230210-085650_Chrome.jpg

National pizza day! 🍕
Important question though, pineapple on pizza, yes or no?
View attachment 310932
Yes pineapple belongs but it has to be roasted BEFORE you put it on the pizza. If it's just baked with the pizza it's no good. Roast it a little bit, let it get caramelized and then put it on the pizza and it tastes amazing.

National pizza day! 🍕
Important question though, pineapple on pizza, yes or no?
View attachment 310932
Eh I mean it’s Ight. Honestly don’t really mind it but I would prefer my pizza without it. Plain cheese if it’s Little Cesar’s, pepperoni if it’s dominos or papa John’s :p

People who put pineapple on pizza run out of canvas, or suggest their friends procreate.

I know most people like sweet. So pineapple pizza is their perverse thing. I like kind of bitter and sour tastes anyway. I'll continue with grapefruit and lemons on my pizza, thank you.
Wasn’t expecting the twist at the end, nice one 😂

I've tried pineapple on pizza and I loved it tbh... Its not that bad. I would eat it more often but my dad doesn't like it lol.
But I love it on pizza!!

Also, delicious painting! I mean... That's a good looking painting! 😂
Thanks 😊 😂

If you're ever in Portland, Oregon, get a Miss Piggy from Flying Pie Pizzaria. With extra garlic and spices. Does not do wonders for one's social life, but it is by far the best pizza I've ever had. The best pizza I've ever found in my beloved home state of Wyoming was at a place called Giansanni's in Casper, sadly defunct these past many years. The best currently is the Ron Swanson from the Gannett Grill in Lander. P6 Station in Thermop has pretty decent pizzas too.

I believe all three places have pineapple pizza available for all you strange people who require fruit on your pizza. :lol:

Most reactions

Back