Todays holiday is-

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Pet of the Month ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ
Reaction score
National pizza day! ๐Ÿ•
Important question though, pineapple on pizza, yes or no?
B594399C-35ED-4DD9-838D-2081C5D6A13F.jpeg

Garlic is wonderful. Rocky road ice cream is wonderful. Together? Terrible. โ˜ ๏ธ So it is with pineapples and pizza. Both wonderful. But not together. I have spoken.

(I think this is how my daughter prevents me from stealing her pizza. It is somewhat effective.)

Garlic is wonderful. Rocky road ice cream is wonderful. Together? Terrible. โ˜ ๏ธ So it is with pineapples and pizza. Both wonderful. But not together. I have spoken.

(I think this is how my daughter prevents me from stealing her pizza. It is somewhat effective.)
This is very true wisdom words right here.

btw what do you use to draw, I'm having a hard time with ibispaintx...

btw what do you use to draw, I'm having a hard time with ibispaintx...
Iโ€™m using procreate right now, I prefer traditional methods but this is what I use for digital

Iโ€™m using procreate right now, I prefer traditional methods but this is what I use for digital
ฮŸhh ok, I'm staying home today so I'll look into it, thanks. I prefer traditional methods too, but I've run out of canvases๐Ÿ˜…

ฮŸhh ok, I'm staying home today so I'll look into it, thanks. I prefer traditional methods too, but I've run out of canvases๐Ÿ˜…
What a problem to have ๐Ÿ˜‚

People who put pineapple on pizza run out of canvas, or suggest their friends procreate.

I know most people like sweet. So pineapple pizza is their perverse thing. I like kind of bitter and sour tastes anyway. I'll continue with grapefruit and lemons on my pizza, thank you.

National pizza day! ๐Ÿ•
Important question though, pineapple on pizza, yes or no?
View attachment 310932
I've tried pineapple on pizza and I loved it tbh... Its not that bad. I would eat it more often but my dad doesn't like it lol.
But I love it on pizza!!

Also, delicious painting! I mean... That's a good looking painting! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most reactions

Back