'Tis a Happy Halloween I'm wishin' to ye!

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
From Cap'n Blondebeard. Arrrrrr.

IMG_20211031_175711.jpg

@Colin_T must be out on Halloween chasing kitty cats after turning into a werewolf :werewolf: I hear this is his favorite holiday.

Happy Halloween! Y’all would appreciate my costume, but I lost it. It didn’t matter because I didn’t really do anything. My sisters are still young enough to trick or treat, so my parents hook the trailer up to the car and full it with hay to drive them around the neighborhood. I sat in the trailer and held the dogs, and my sisters took an extra bag and at each house said “our sister has to stay in the car with the dogs, could we get some candy for her too?” And everyone thought it was so sweet that I ended up with just as much candy as my sisters!

Happy Halloween! Y’all would appreciate my costume, but I lost it. It didn’t matter because I didn’t really do anything. My sisters are still young enough to trick or treat, so my parents hook the trailer up to the car and full it with hay to drive them around the neighborhood. I sat in the trailer and held the dogs, and my sisters took an extra bag and at each house said “our sister has to stay in the car with the dogs, could we get some candy for her too?” And everyone thought it was so sweet that I ended up with just as much candy as my sisters!
Happy Halloween!
@Colin_T must be out on Halloween chasing kitty cats after turning into a werewolf :werewolf: I hear this is his favorite holiday.

View attachment 146784
Happy Halloween everyone! I made the front of the house look like a cobweb jungle LOL :D

It was a quiet Halloween last night...many thanks to the rain Gods :)

However, 3 programmes on TV did give me the shivers a wee bit.......not usually a fan of Zak Bagans & his crew but the three specials this weekend got me good and proper. The Demon House, The Demon House - Lost Footage and Goldfield Hotel - Last Chapter.....very very weird stuff going on in Gary, Indiana and Goldfield, Nevada

I still need to be totally convinced of the authenticity of both cases, but it was good enough for Halloween.

You don't know how accurate that is. This is legit. Last night about 11pm, two black cats were having a hissy ***** fight in the carpark and woke me up. I got out of the car and started stalking them. When I was about 20 feet from them they saw me and stopped fighting. I crouched down and started growling at them. They decided to move on slowly so I stalked them across the carpark. I got closer and closer to them and kept growling with my deep throaty grumble that sends shivers up most people's spines and gets the attention of any cat or dog in the area.

The cats started walking away faster and faster so I picked up the pace. One of the cats stopped and turned towards me so I hissed at it and lunged forward. The cat turned tail and took off like a shot out of the car park and onto the road. The other cat also bolted so I took off after them growling and hissing at them. One cat took a left turn and disappeared down an alley. The other cat went straight across the road and disappeared into the bush.

I spent the next half hour roaming the street looking for them but they weren't brave enough to show themselves. Fuplie cats waking me up :werewolf:

View attachment 146784
Aye Captin Blondy. I be Roderick the Red, the meanest blood thirstiest pirate on the seas. I killed someone called Captain Blondebeard back in the 1700s, he might ave been a relative of yours.

Anyone wanna guess why they call me Roderick the Red?
It's because I paint the decks of ships I capture, with the blood of the crew. I turn the ships red and leave the bodies to rot and feed the gulls.

Bwah ha ha. CRAPPY HALLOWEEN YA WEE BEASTIES 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ 🏴‍☠️ :devil:

You don't know how accurate that is. This is legit. Last night about 11pm, two black cats were having a hissy ***** fight in the carpark and woke me up. I got out of the car and started stalking them. When I was about 20 feet from them they saw me and stopped fighting. I crouched down and started growling at them. They decided to move on slowly so I stalked them across the carpark. I got closer and closer to them and kept growling with my deep throaty grumble that sends shivers up most people's spines and gets the attention of any cat or dog in the area.

The cats started walking away faster and faster so I picked up the pace. One of the cats stopped and turned towards me so I hissed at it and lunged forward. The cat turned tail and took off like a shot out of the car park and onto the road. The other cat also bolted so I took off after them growling and hissing at them. One cat took a left turn and disappeared down an alley. The other cat went straight across the road and disappeared into the bush.

I spent the next half hour roaming the street looking for them but they weren't brave enough to show themselves. Fuplie cats waking me up :werewolf:
This made me laugh. :rofl: :lol:

Most reactions

Back