Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Wanted:
Item Wanted: tiny heater
Condition Required: IGC
Price Limit: pft
Picture or Link to Item: yes please
Im looking for a heater suitable for a 13L tank that takes up as little room as possible. I currently have a 25W one bit ideally one that is smaller.
I dont mind what sort as it will be used for a male betta (so roughly 26 degrees) and i want him to have as much room as possible, so im thinking 6 inch lenght heater max.
PLEASE POST A PIC WITH MAKE AND MODEL AND PRICE THANX!!!!!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi, I have one of these heaters for sale

http://www.aquaessen...pge6il61llght17
you can put it under the gravel.

It has been used but not for very long as i got a bigger tank.

I was thinking of £7 delivered. Let me know what you think.

Kat
x

Do you have a pic or make/model? the link doesnt work
Whats the wattage?

Hi,
Im sorry about the link
Its one of these but does have an english plug.
Its 15 watts

heater.jpg

Kat

Ive seen that one online, how does it work exactly? does it keep heating up or is it pre set?

I was looking into the heat mat, they do not keep the heat at what would be needed, it raises one or two degrees - it cannot stabilise temps

I don't mean to be nasty, but that is a heat mat, I nearly bought one and realised it will not regulate heat at all - sorry!

lol, i thought it was the one that goes in tanks too.
Im pretty sure its not an outside heat mat... :look:

lol - is that to me or liana? Cause I know it is an inside mat - but also know they don't do much - dunno why they were made - imo a waste of money.

When I was looking for a 25w heater I went to buy a hydor mat - then read it and it states it only raises the temp by 1-2 degrees! and if I'm correct the mat was like £20-30!

lol, i thought it was the one that goes in tanks too.
Im pretty sure its not an outside heat mat... :look:

lol - is that to me or liana? Cause I know it is an inside mat - but also know they don't do much - dunno why they were made - imo a waste of money.

When I was looking for a 25w heater I went to buy a hydor mat - then read it and it states it only raises the temp by 1-2 degrees! and if I'm correct the mat was like £20-30!
to who ever said it was an outside heat mat :look:

Oops, kinda hi-jacking Floyds_mums thread :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back