Third Time Lucky I Hope

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hi drewry :)

What a nice surprise that must have been! :thumbs:

hi Inchworm :)

it was :good:

and buy the off chance looked in buy sell and swap ,and some one near me was selling a
36inch x18x18 tank, off this forum for £40
they droped it of for me tonight.
so iv got a bigger growing on tank now :hyper:

You know, this is the start of MTS!
3.gif

*Multiple Tank Syndrome. :)

You know, this is the start of MTS!
3.gif

*Multiple Tank Syndrome. :)

lol tell me about it
iv been looking round my room thinking if i ever got another tank were it would go :shifty:
off to get a new heater and air pump tomorrow and some play sand for the tank ,
hopefully should have the bigger fry in there by weekend :good:

a few pics of some of my wriglers at 2 weeks old

Cam00001-4.jpg

Cam00003-1.jpg

Cam00002-1.jpg

my new fry tank i couldent take a pic of the full tank as im doing pics through my web cam
and the lead isnt long enuff this is the left hand side of the tank

Cam00001-3.jpg

and the right hand side, and pics of fry on the sand

Cam00002.jpg

Cam00004.jpg

Cam00003.jpg

They are getting big, drewry. I like seeing pictures of them too. Thanks for sharing! :D

yeah there growing fast :good: and they love it in the new tank with the sand and the 2 in with the pairents are allot bigger than the rest

i should be getting more eggs aswell from the pairents as they are showing allot of activity this morning its been nearly 2 weeks since she layed eggs the longest shes gone so far and the biggest shes been

wow congratulations drewry!!!

i havent got cory fry but i have 11-12 guppy fry ^_^
but yesterday i did buy my first corys :D 2 Three-Line :p
they are both very friendly and active, they are swimming everywhere, not just on the substrate, is that ok behaivour is is something wrong?

thanks

wow congratulations drewry!!!

i havent got cory fry but i have 11-12 guppy fry ^_^
but yesterday i did buy my first corys :D 2 Three-Line :p
they are both very friendly and active, they are swimming everywhere, not just on the substrate, is that ok behaivour is is something wrong?

thanks

thxs slakey :good:

well the easy part is spawning them ,and the hard part is raising them iv had my fair of problems but this time round im doing great and there growing fast in the bigger tank i bought ,there nearly 2cm big now some of them :rolleyes:

congrats on your new corys slakey :good:
with them swimimg around everywere they could just be settleing in ,or getting ready to spawn
so i dont think youve got anything to worry about ,only if they stop eating and stop been active should you be concerned :good:

a few more pics off my fry

Cam00011.jpg

Cam00010.jpg

Cam00008.jpg

Cam00007.jpg

Cam00006.jpg

Cam00002-2.jpg

there starting to look like little corydoras now Inchworm :hyper: and not just tadpoles lol.
going to have a scout about tomorrow see if i can get some little blood worms they can handle and some other foods ,and maybe ill come home with a group of other corys as iv a 24inchx12x18 mature tank empty now :rolleyes:
i got 5 peppers and 4 swartzis about 3 weeks ago in with the 3 bronze i have and 2 babey bronze wich have settled in great together at the lower end of the temp mark ,
so its what to get next for my empty tank so im going to ring about the pet shops today or tomorrow to see what they have in, as i think its geting to cold here to mail order now

well one of the corries ate on the first day in the tank so i guess thats good news, and now they both eat, but are still swimming around, the swim up the front of the glass on their bellies ^_^

Most reactions

Back