🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Shelster said:
Is RCA still having computer probs? Or completing her tank rescape? I never seem to catch her on here anymore.

Mamashack said:
 Haven't heard from her in a while now - she may be working on her scapes.

Thanks for missing me, I have just been really busy with builders fitting a new garage roof etc.  This is why I miss the Profile Feed feature as that is how I kept people up-to-date.  

For some reason I also seem to have a lot of tank maintenance to do 
yes.gif
and recently have been moving fish and shrimps around due to having to medicate, or through a Betta boy deciding he no longer wants things in with him, or seeing something nipping a Bettas fins.  All are now settled where they need to be, for now
yahoo.gif

Today I have to clean out one of the tanks, as well as work on a report, plus sort the photos from here and set up the poll, this may have to wait until tomorrow folks, please be patient I will get to it.  Plus, I am visiting a dear friend in hospital today and Friday, who sadly had a stroke last Saturday, so that has also obviously been taking up my time.  Here is hoping she will make a full recovery, but it is early days.

Good idea about other foods, maybe the mods could consider setting up a section to accommodate it, oh wait...

they already have, check this out ... I notice the YP Challenge is in General Chat (my fault), could a mod move it to the cooking section do you think?

Welcome back RCA - hope your friend makes a good recovery!
I've never noticed the cooking and recipes forum before! Then again I don't suppose it's what you expect to see on here is it! lol

At last the voting is OPEN
 ​
 ​
Good Luck to everyone who has entered
and thanks,
for making this challenge come to life with your entries.
kewlpics.gif

Most reactions

Back