I Rescaped my tank today.
Here are the pics:

Before:
IMG_4000_zps59a74c2c.jpg

After:
IMG_4517_zpsa5ae452f.jpg

:fun:
What do you think?

That's pretty neat, never seen a tank like that! How many gallons is it, and are some of those live plants?

Finally some interest :thanks: !
It's a 28 gallon.
There are indeed some living plants in there:
I have 2 anubias attached to driftwood
I have amazon sword ( people say you can't attach these to rocks and stuff, I say phooey. My amazon sword is shoved down a castle roof. :p )
And I have some cryptocerns potted in there too.

There are lots of silken plants in there too. The red one is silk, the green one with purple edges is silk and the really purple one is silk!

w00t.gif
28 gallons?! What's the diameter of that tank??

I think we need 360 angle pics of it.

2 foot diameter is the biorb.
It's one big fish bowl!
I'll definitely get some more pics tomorrow of both the new tetras, the old tetras and the tank itself.

How did you come about it?? Cost? Somehow I cant imagine my 30g as a sphere...

Excited for more pics.
photo.gif

I think that's the tank that inspired me to get my husband a tank for his birthday. I really loved the look of it, but was worried about the challenge of its maintenance! Still love the look though, and am totally jealous, lol! :)

Meeresstille said:
I think that's the tank that inspired me to get my husband a tank for his birthday. I really loved the look of it, but was worried about the challenge of its maintenance! Nc Still love the look though, and am totally jealous, lol! :)
Thank you good ma'am!
My tank or the biorb varieties of the tanks?
Maintenance is much easier than it looks. the only difficulty is trying to get the rocks out the bubble hole so I can put the bubble tube back in.
With these tanks you have to get really creative with aquascaping because to be frank, it's hard. There's only a handful of plants that can thrive in 1/7 of a watt per gallon. ;)

Lol, TallTree, it was the biorb variety that had caught my eye about 2 1/2 years ago. 

But you did a beautiful job decorating yours! 
wub.png
 I think it is the snow-globe effect it has with the castle ruins. I love snow-globes! :)

I'm uploading a video of my tank and fish. Wanna see it?

Sorry guys, I had to move the pics I had taken to a new folder and the stupid thing has gone telling everyone I deleted them!
The video will have uploaded soon I'm sure.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back