The Indecisive Journal Of Trod's 5 Footer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nope gonna go with sorgan on this one lol

a petty and i felt the same a month or few ago so closed my 5ft and started a osaka 155 happy but to much equipment so im now going with a d&d 24g skimmer less so much better

hope trod goes nano if nothing else

nope gonna go with sorgan on this one lol

a petty and i felt the same a month or few ago so closed my 5ft and started a osaka 155 happy but to much equipment so im now going with a d&d 24g skimmer less so much better

hope trod goes nano if nothing else

Think she would probably be happier with a nano as well Bae - when you getting the D & D?

Yes Seffie is right, I have decided to shut my Marine down, I have tried the get the love back, but I've had so many problems and disappointments, the latest one has just done it for me, I bought a gorgeous Magnificent Foxface, he was fine for the first few days, swimming around and eating well, then he just disappeared :-(
I will be sorting it out tomorrow, seffie will be having the corals, cardinal and peppermint shrimp and as much LR as she needs. I will then clean up the remaining LR, which is suffering from hair algae, then put it up for sale along with my mce 600 skimmer.

I am going to turn the tank into a tropical tank, I have no idea what will go in it, I am starting my research all over again :book: Which is exciting.

I wish all you guys the best, the journey has been fun, and may be I'll see some of you over in the tropical side :byebye:

PS Just might start a nano again, but not yet :look:

:byebye: from the salty side of the forum but :kana: :hi: to the fresh water side............ I'm sure we will still have many a fun shopping trip :p

Looking forward to your journel 'over there' hisssssss spiiiiitttttt, I'm sure it will be just as entertaining as this one :good:

Good luck Little Sister

Love Big Sister x

:( sad to see you go trod, I look forward to your new journal and look even more forward to your nano !!!! (I give you 3 months)

i did the same and prefer the 5ft to tropicals love it

also got my d&d setup at the minute

better start a journal :blush:

yeah im gonna start a journal tonight :lol:

heres the link

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/344939-juwel-rio-a-new-begining/

Thanks guys, I am really starting to look forward to setting tank up now, I've just read Bae's journal and I am inspired :drool:

Not sure about the three months for nano but I'm sure it will happen :good:

I'd give it less than 3 months! The sight of seffie's 5 footer every now and again will be too
Much for ya! Lol

Especially if you go to lfs together and while your looking at cory's she's looking at corals! Lol

Ps loved your journel by the way!

Trod now has 35k of live rock, fiji and plate available for collection only, plus a mce 600

She will put it in the classifieds a bit later

seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back