The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I was surprised yesterday and today by a generous wedding gift in my inbox from TFF as a group and from some individuals, who I will keep private unless they want to share.

I was wanted to say thank you so much for everyone who contributed to this. You guys are such a wonderful community and I appreciate you all so much

My fiancé was a little blown away and I think finally realized the severity of my aquarium obsession when I told him 😆

Exactly 7 days!

I missed the financial contribution element (thank God, with the amount I've spent on fish lately) :lol: but want to wish you the best start to married life, and also the best generally that your health can give you, which I truly hope is as much as possible for you.

I'm so glad we could all show our support!

JuiceBox will be getting married on September 18th. How exciting! Several of you have sent JB wedding gifts. As the wedding day approaches, if anyone who hasnt gifted her already , would like to send Juice a wedding gift, contact me via pm so I can give you the details on how to do it.

Last edited:
I was surprised yesterday and today by a generous wedding gift in my inbox from TFF as a group and from some individuals, who I will keep private unless they want to share.

I was wanted to say thank you so much for everyone who contributed to this. You guys are such a wonderful community and I appreciate you all so much

My fiancé was a little blown away and I think finally realized the severity of my aquarium obsession when I told him 😆

Exactly 7 days!
Hello Juice. Congrats! The 18th of this month is perfect. It's your wedding day and my 70th birthday! Now, that's cool!

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back