Tank Of The Month Competition

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder means that different people will find different things beautiful and that the differences of opinion don't matter greatly.

BigC

Mod's note:

As some members might notice, I've edited this thread to remove the off topic discussion that had taken place. If, in that process, I've found it necessary to remove constructive comments as well, please feel free to repost them.

Starting up the Tank of the Month contest is a big decision that took the moderators a long time to make. A considerable amount of effort is needed to make each and every month's competition a success. Nevertheless, we wanted to provide a means for our members who have spectacular, well kept, and successful aquariums to get the recognition they deserve. Almost every tank is a thing of beauty and a joy to it's owner and keeper. The contest is intended to be an opportunity for members to share pictures of their creations and to be applauded for the time and effort that they have put into making them.

There are many variations in tank setups with some being large or small, freshwater or marine, ones that recreate a specific biotope or ones that are decorated just for fun. I'm sure you will find that there are times that it will be hard to choose a clear cut "best" tank among the entries. In that case, vote for your favorite.

Above all, at TFF the contests are intended to be fun, not just for the competitors, but for all who participate in the nominations and voting as well. Please take the time to enjoy looking at the pictures and voting for your favorites. Help us make this new contest a success! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back