Stray cat of the month

Hmmm - so you haven't had a cat for 10 years and just happen to have that lying around.
Two of our neighbours ended up swapping cats :rolleyes: - ours are house cats so don't get the choice :rofl:
There is a shop 1 minute walk away, I live in London :hyper:

She is back and has been back a few times. It's worked out fine. Let me tell you how the story ended (or was updated). I met the owners. A couple whom have recently moved in a few doors down. They said (with humour) that the same thing happened in the last place they lived, in that the cat decided to spend half the time at the neighbours! The owners were more concerned if it is a burden on me. So for now, things are amicable and no one has a problem! We swapped phone numbers in case the cat is not seen for a stretch of time. On a serious note, I just need to check in with the owners about feeding requirements and preferences, because I did give her some gourmet stuff and she (the cat) has remembered I think (no surprise), and her name is Bobbi 🐈

Last edited:
Well, Bobbi is a very naughty girl 🧐 it's all very well being a dirty little stop-out seducing the neighbours but to then so disrespectfully damage your lovely sofa like that 😠 how very dare thee!
2c6e831e302cf0f115525383ed49c162.jpeg.jpg

Well, Bobbi is a very naughty girl 🧐 it's all very well being a dirty little stop-out seducing the neighbours but to then so disrespectfully damage your lovely sofa like that 😠 how very dare thee!
View attachment 326884
I think I just got my revenge, but not intentionally. I spilled some butter and she went to lick it off the floor, so I smudged a bit of butter on her front chest (don't know what you call it), where she can just about lick it off herself, just a bit. Since that, she went into the garden, won't let me stroke her, and she's buggered off. 😽

She's probably embarrassed, what will the neighbours think of her now all slathered in butter 🫣

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back