Squiggy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
I canā€™t help myself . This one was languishing at Petsmart for the unheard of low price of $3.99 . How can you pass that up ? Right now he has an entire 20 high all to himself and he loves it . Heā€™s really small and I figure him to be only a few months old but the shade of blue he is made me take him home . Parting with my tradition of naming Bettaā€™s after movie monsters , this one I call Squiggy . Just seemed to fit him . IMG_0895.jpeg

Oh goodness - what a handsome fellow! I can see why you scooped him up. It'll be interesting to see if he retains that same coloring as he grows!

Oh goodness - what a handsome fellow! I can see why you scooped him up. It'll be interesting to see if he retains that same coloring as he grows!
Yes , heā€™s got a blue Iā€™ve never seen before . Almost metallic . I think Iā€™ll start looking around for a female and breed him . Been thinking about breeding Bettaā€™s one more time and heā€™s a nice male . Summer is coming and my fish room will be hot .

Please tell Squiggy that he's a very handsome fellow. I love how his face is so jet black you can hardly make it out in the photo. Can't believe he was a $4 Petsmart betta. And Squiggy is such a perfect name

Please tell Squiggy that he's a very handsome fellow. I love how his face is so jet black you can hardly make it out in the photo. Can't believe he was a $4 Petsmart betta. And Squiggy is such a perfect name
Thanks . I like that black face too . Makes him look like a seal point Siamese which he is kind of since his distant ancestors came from Siam .

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back