Snow<What Snow?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

its snowing here too, has been on and off since 11,30 this morninng.. reeeaaally looking forward to the morning as its ment to be 17 inches of snow by then :)
tho i do doubt we`ll get that much, had to go and "rescue" my husband from work at 11,30 tonight and was sliding all over the place... great fun :lol:

Snowed all day yest and stopped at 5.45am only to re-start after I got to work, really heavy all morning, now the sun is out and the sky is clearing. Boss didn't make it in, we are having a review at 2pm to see what the situ is and maybe go home early. Most of us live in small towns and villages, main roads maybe OK but back roads a nightmere.

snow2010015.jpg

snow2010025.jpg

snow2010028.jpg

snow2010030.jpg

snow2010031.jpg

snow2010043.jpg

snow2010059.jpg

looks lovely nelly.. weve had tonnes of snow, my car is stuck at the shops :lol: was fun getting it there tho :p

im frozen,and its not letting up... will try to remember to get pics up later, got to make some lunch :)

have fun everyone xxxx

Well here is good news for Bournemouth we have had our first heavy downfall (hope you caught some Nelly?). So briliant as my workplace closed at 1pm yay!!

Took us an hour and ten minutes to drive to college today. Classes start at 8:45, and we arrived at 9:10am to discover that lessons had been cancelled!! Very annoying! Some of us hung around and fed and watered the animals to save the animal technician struggling to do it all on her own.

Dont think anyone is going tomorrow, YAY!!! :good:

Not sure the cars down my road are going anywhere fast.

IMG_0249.jpg

Squid - in Surrey

Most reactions

Back