Small Filter And Heater

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

a fluval 1+ CANNOT go on its side, only the U series can...

Ah ok thanx, do you have either or yours that are suitable for under 30L thats not too tall or that could run with outflow out of the water to create a small waterfall?

Ive tried to look online before with not much luck, do you have any makes/models that you can reccomend?
I only want something simple and easy to maintain.

i may have a filter let me chech the specs

ahh i cant find the specs all it sais on it is

interpet ipf1
powerflow
240v-50hz 4w
ip68

i cant find its stats any ware so dont know what size tank its for sorry i couldnt help

why not have a looky for a small HOB (hang on back) filter that way it would create a waterfall ???

Ive found this one? http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3579+98210&pcatid=9821
I do have a filter atm but im wating something smaller (obv HOB would solve problem :lol: )Ill give it a few days see if anyone comes up with anything.

Will most filters work if most of it is under water level but outflow is above? (creating a waterfall effect) im not neccessary wanting a waterfall ( getting oriental firebellied toads what do ppl think of a waterfall with them?)

ahh i cant find the specs all it sais on it is

interpet ipf1
powerflow
240v-50hz 4w
ip68

i cant find its stats any ware so dont know what size tank its for sorry i couldnt help

Are u offering it? if so ill have a look online at specs (interpet is fairl easy to resarch)

offering??

if its ok then call it 10 quid posted

oh just thought are you in uk

its about 5 inches high but can be laid on side i think

and about 2 inches high when on side

Its about the same size as the one ive got atm but thanx anyway

ok fare enough

If anyone has a "mini" filter or HOB (hang on back) filter pm me and we can arrange a price etc

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back