FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Item Wanted: Small heater and small filter
Condition Required: in full working order
Price Limit: Let me know how much your wanting for said items

Post with make, specs and pic if possible and price not in any particular hurry but need them asap :D

what kind of filter?

i have the ones out of rio and vision....

As small as possible, im thinking for under 30L, ive had the elite mini and interpet mini so id say a mini one.

what kind of filter?

As small as possible, im thinking for under 30L, ive had the elite mini and interpet mini so id say a mini one.

hiya, i have a fluval 1+ if thats any good?,lisa

Whats the tank size its meant for? And how tall is it?

hiya, its for tanks up to 45 litres & id say its about 4 1/2 inches tall, just looking to find out exactly how tall,lol,x

what kind of filter?

hiya, its for tanks up to 45 litres & id say its about 4 1/2 inches tall, just looking to find out exactly how tall,lol,x

Ok lol if u find out exactly how tall id really appriciate it.
Im wanting to set up a tank for oriental firebellied toads so need one as short as poss lol, also if i have the bottom half totally submerged would it matter if the outflow bit was above water line?

what kind of filter?

Im wanting to set up a tank for oriental firebellied toads so need one as short as poss lol, also if i have the bottom half totally submerged would it matter if the outflow bit was above water line?

i will go round home & measure it for you, i will check if it works with the top half out of the water & get back to you later, lisa

what kind of filter?

i will go round home & measure it for you, i will check if it works with the top half out of the water & get back to you later, lisa

Ok thanx, im just wondering if the filter in general would be ok running like that?

what kind of filter?

Ok thanx, im just wondering if the filter in general would be ok running like that?

hiya, the filter is 5 & a half inches tall, it doesnt run unless its submerged fully in water, maybe it could be laid on its side?, just a thought, id ask in one of the other sections, someone might know?, its only 2 inches tall laid on its side, lisa

Ok thanx, how much are you thinking of getting for it?

I think i payed £8 for the other one, do you have any small heaters? £8 ok or would you prefer abit more?

I think i payed £8 for the other one, do you have any small heaters? £8 ok or would you prefer abit more?

thats fine, i dont think i have any?, i will have a look later, i know i had a 50 watt one, but someone asked for that yesterday, i will see if i can get hold of them & let you know, pm me your address please & i will get it posted off to you, lisa

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back