🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Reaction score
My Common fell asleep like this for over an hour on his prize

IMG_2505.jpg

My (small) big boy Frontosa

IMG_2514.jpg

All plying for pole position as soon as the camera is out!

IMG_2506.jpg

Nice, the Julies look really nice, whats the fish in the second picture just left of the Frontasa ?

Looking good :good:

Loving the front's.

James.

Nice, the Julies look really nice, whats the fish in the second picture just left of the Frontasa ?

calvus

Correct :hyper: Not overly sure which....it was marked up as a Altolamprologus Calvus but I'm not sure. All that I know it was alone in the LFS tank and I absolutely stole it for a fiver!!! I'll try for a better photo later as it is a superb specimen (although you can see it in the bottom photo in the bottom right just behind the Front') :good:

:fish:

calvus

Correct :hyper: Not overly sure which....it was marked up as a Altolamprologus Calvus but I'm not sure. All that I know it was alone in the LFS tank and I absolutely stole it for a fiver!!! I'll try for a better photo later as it is a superb specimen (although you can see it in the bottom photo in the bottom right just behind the Front') :good:

Nice colours on it, cool display you have going on there :good:
:fish:

Here are some more for you

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

Very nice, my male comp goes very black like that with the purple lips when he's flirting... cool tank...... JEALOUS :good:

Very nice, my male comp goes very black like that with the purple lips when he's flirting... cool tank...... JEALOUS :good:

Special fish :good: Don't know why really but I think of them as Lions :dunno:

Most reactions

trending

Back