🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my go at it this month.

aug2220117056.jpg

Verification from 2 months ago (hope that's alright):

jun2720112362.jpg

^too lazy to retake a verification. :/

Wow..very nice.,...do you use co2? or fertilizers???

Right, this'll be my first go at this competition:

IMG_0663.jpg

And a rather wobbly verification!

IMG_0668.jpg

Good luck everyone

WOW Amazing tanks this month!!!!
Glad i entered last months and not this months competition :lol:
For me, so far its gona be a hard decicion between Tizer, Standbysetting and ATK

Wow top tanks especially like Tizers and love what you've done with your tank ATK. I may post my planted tank just for fun.

Wow top tanks especially like Tizers and love what you've done with your tank ATK. I may post my planted tank just for fun.

Thank you, shame my bad photography/ annoying light system means you can't see some of the tank. I'm liking Tizer's and SBS's so far, but also many others...

I'm gonna try entering for the first time ever!!! This is my 21.6 litre Betta tank and my first attempt at a natural planted tank

Photo0330.jpg

Verification pic:

Photo0348.jpg

Those of you who have not posted your verification pics yet....... I'm going to extend entries for one more day before we go over to the voting process to afford you the opportunity to complete your entries...... I'm also not very happy with the "old" photos used for verification...... we have rules... read through them and please abide by them..... I'll allow for this month, but will not consider the entries if not 100% to the rules in future.

I will close the entries on the 15th.

this is my tank for tank of the month.
tanksandtests005.jpg

varification pic

tanksandtests006.jpg

mine looks poop next to your lot! :( hope size doesnt matter...its my first tank ever :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back