Round Pellia, Lomariopsis Lineata (Suswassertang)

frothhelmet

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Plants: Suswassertang, aka Round Pellia (Lomariopsis Lineata). This stuff grows really well without CO2. It naturally attaches itself to wood and other hard objects as it grows (although you must initially secure it, preferably by tying it down with monofilament line (fishing line)). Wonderful refuge for fry and shrimps.

Quantity for sale: Good sized portion, about 8 cubic inches

Delivery or Collection: Either

Sales price: £2

Postage & Packaging: £1

Photograph: Check it out

I'd like this please, posted as too far away to collect

FrothHelmet if you have some more to sell can you please let me know ,,thanks Chris

yep, you're the first to request so still available. PM'd.

Payment sent... Thank you. Hope I have more luck with this than java moss!

Is this still available, as I was the first to ask for it

Thats not good. Usually people can grow java moss. How hot was your tank and do you have shrimps to keep it clean? Suswassertang is very hardy, so regardless I think you have a chance as long as nothing you keep will eat it. I "think" everyone has been PM'd now. Cheers.

Thats not good. Usually people can grow java moss. How hot was your tank and do you have shrimps to keep it clean? Suswassertang is very hardy, so regardless I think you have a chance as long as nothing you keep will eat it. I "think" everyone has been PM'd now. Cheers.

Tank is kept at 25 degrees - there are amano shrimp in this tank (it's the one in my profile pic). I've tried peacock and java moss but both died off. My peacock moss is doing fine in my other tank though (rcs shrimp only tank and 24 degrees). I'll split the Pellia between the 2 tanks!

Well your tank isnt too hot and you have shrimp. Seems strange that they would just die off, especially java. Hope the suss works out!

Now sold out. Thanks everyone.

Thanks for the moss frothhelmet it arrived today cheers pal .Chris

Most reactions

Back