Rock Collecting

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey you might want to check with freshmike on the fish .... I just saw that he has TONS of Brichardi. :p

Perosnally, I stand about 8' away from the tank and toss them in.....wherever they land is where they stay....now that's natural :D

Ummm....how many fish are you putting in the tank and what kinds?

Your rock setup looks like it is going to look awesome by the way....not "put together" at all....looks great.....Oh yeah and about me tossing the rocks in, heh heh, I am sure you know I was kidding :D

Chris

Mike,

I STINK at basketball! Hockey's more my speed!

My tentative list of fish is:

1 Altolamprologus Calvus (White)
1 A. Compressiceps
2 Julidochromis Ornatus
6 Cyprichromis Leptosoma (these are the most expensive @ $15/ea)
2 Lamprologus Occelatus
2 Neolamprologus Leleupi or Cylindricus
4 Synodontis Petricola

Some have said the Neo. Leleupi & Cylindricus will harass the shellies. If that is in fact the case they're off the list 'cause I love the shellies.

Do you think the tank will be overcrowded at those levels when all are full grown?

I'll be using 2 Emporer 400's for filtration, 2 200watt Marineland Visi-Therm Deluxe heaters, an All-Glass Triple Tube 48" strip light w/ a Zoo-Med Coral Sun Actinic 420 bulb sandwiched by 2 Zoo-Med Ultra Sun Trichromatic bulbs.

Bill

I am going to FXXXing die from laughter...
You numbered them BAHAHAHAHA
STOP it hurts HAHAHAHAH

dude I didn't jones that bad quitting the smoking...

Glad your exited for the tanke to come... hope it doesnt get lost in the shipments.

you numbered them BAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait I had something serious to say when I was looking at the post..

Oh yes...

IMO the one thing that, me personally, I would like to see diff from FM and Exiled set up.. would have the rock comming up to the surface of the water at some point.... especially if you are doing a room divider.

Play around with that Idea perhaps 1 or 2 peaks?
Besides if you dont like it you have pictures and numbers to get you back

BAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we expect pics soon as you get rocks n water in :)

The wife told me no more Beamish tonight after coming home and seeing numbered rocks!

It took for EVAR to get them the way I wanted so I'll be damned if I'm going to break them down and forget how they were!

One thing where Tanganyikan tanks seem to differ from Malawi tanks is that different fish occupy different levels of the tank in a Tang setup. Where building them up to the surface in a Malawi tank would bring the fish to the upper levels, it would prevent the shoaling of the Cyps in a setup like mine.

Glad I could give you a laugh for the day! Don't be jealous of my orange hockey tape! :hyper: :lol: :hyper: :lol:

Bill

Adrinal said:
I am going to FXXXing die from laughter...
You numbered them BAHAHAHAHA
STOP it hurts HAHAHAHAH

dude I didn't jones that bad quitting the smoking...

Glad your exited for the tanke to come... hope it doesnt get lost in the shipments.

you numbered them BAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait I had something serious to say when I was looking at the post..

Oh yes...

IMO the one thing that, me personally, I would like to see diff from FM and Exiled set up.. would have the rock comming up to the surface of the water at some point.... especially if you are doing a room divider.

Play around with that Idea perhaps 1 or 2 peaks?
Besides if you dont like it you have pictures and numbers to get you back

BAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we expect pics soon as you get rocks n water in :)
:angry: You think that mine is not satisfactory????? Inadequate in the rocky-ness??? DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! !!!!!~ :grr:

Americans :rolleyes: (prolly just the one)

....as for the population, tangs are relatively clean fish and you will have WAY more than enough filtration, so no, I do not think it will overcrowded....besides, it's all a matter if taste up to the "overcrowded" point....I mean, who wants a lonely crybaby bunch of fish, right? Get them some friends! :D

.......why you Adrinal..........*bends Adrianl over knee AGAIN*....didn't you learn last time? You are worse than my cat! :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back