Rio 300 (4 Ft) Full Setup For Sale *sold*

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Stiffler: Have just turned down Rabbut's offer - Leeds is 80miles away, 160mile round trip doesn't appeal to me to sell some fish!

I'm away this weekend - so would be the weekend after or after that. I'm also away for 2 weeks towards the end of May. Have a think about whether you want all of the discus.

hmmm, i must be really honest Peter and say i can source it for that new. However, you need to sell it, and i need one, so hows say £10 delivered, and i'll pick up the sachets seperately.

Alex

Alex - tbh, £5 profit is barely worth me wrapping it and taking it to the post office. Nevertheless, I want rid of it. So deal.

I'll sort it out when I get back - away until Tuesday.

Hi Peter! Have you sold the tank officially or is it still on offer. As I said in the PM I might be willing to raise the price, but only if my back-up falls through (might be able to get the same tank locally :hyper: although they want it for alot more :angry: ) Also, think about all the zebra plecos I might be able to breed if not another rare/endangered fish :drool: :good:

sorry to stick my oar in here but i have just bought one of these tanks with stand and could fit the tnk on the back seat of the vectra comfortably, the seller then dismantled the stand,and it went back together like brand new when i got it home, without instuctions in under 20 mins..need an allan key and a phillips screw driver.
and yes i do wish i lived closer :lol:

Whole setup is for sale again - other offers fell through for various reasons.

Will split if everything can be accounted for. Note, FX5 not available separately, already promised to someone else *if* it doesn't go with the full setup.

If you still have it all and access to a van, would you consider a delivery to NG316LN?
And what would it cost, including delivery(if possible)?

Most reactions

Back