Rio 300 (4 Ft) Full Setup For Sale *sold*

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hi,

im in gateshead and interested in the tank and stand only, maybe the fx5 too.

message me with an asking price if inerested.

can pick up,cheers

Pm'd

For anyone else interested in the Tank + FX5 - asking price is £250. £150 for the tank, and I just bought the FX5 for £100 (including media)

Wait i'm confussed is everything still 4 sale? :/ I live in leeds btw mayb interested in buying. :hyper:

Yes, it has the stand. Where are you?

Middlesbrough

I'll see if I can sell the fish - are you in a rush for it?

Picture of the tank with stand:
DSCN0765.jpg

(there is a shelf for the middle of the cabinet that will go back in if you don't want to put a cannister filter there as I have)

Closer picture of the tank:
DSCN0768.jpg

Please excuse the Palm trees I'm growing on top of the tank - its a source of warmth and its right under a wall light :)

Well tomorrow would of been good as im away for a whole month but i dont mind paying for it then getting it when im back, ill have to sort some transport though as my car may not fit this tank in lol barely fitted in a aqua one 620

Cash is here waiting buddy so just whenever your ready

Ps how big are the dicus and how much you selling them for?

Well tomorrow would of been good as im away for a whole month but i dont mind paying for it then getting it when im back, ill have to sort some transport though as my car may not fit this tank in lol barely fitted in a aqua one 620

Cash is here waiting buddy so just whenever your ready

Ps how big are the dicus and how much you selling them for?

No mad rush for the cash - happy to wait until Im ready to let it go.

I've got a separate ad in the livestock board for the discus - they are around 5" - loads of pics on the other thread. Looking for no less than £75 - but a couple of people are interested so far.

For a little extra, I could deliver it in a small van (would have to pay for the Van though)

That would be great im not going to be home till end of may now ill keep intouch definately want it

thanks.

could you PM me Peter with what co2 system it is and how much you would like for it with postage? cheers

Ill match the offer on the tank and may take a couple of discus too i seen rabbut had posted in your other thread saying he would take some of the discus ill take the remainder plus tank just let me know how much.

thanks.

Most reactions

Back