Rio 180 - Norwich

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Timmy_Bee

Fishaholic
Reaction score
EDIT
I didn't mean to post this in the Marine section. Im sure it would make a fine marine tank, but thats not my kettle of fish (ha!) so it has not been used for marine in the past
EDIT
Another edit - the cabinet is dark wood, not beech.... (see photos)
EDIT

Hi,

I am selling my Rio 180 (with beech Dark Wook cabinet) - comes with all the trimmings (heater, filter, lighting bar etc) all in good working order.
It has some gravel in the bottom, but you might want a handful more as i pinched some when i set up my new tank!

It has been unused for a few months, so the filter is dead, but i can give you some media from my current set-up if needed.

The tank itself is in good nik, but there is one scratch that is worse than the rest - in the bottom right corner as you look at it (i had a plant there before to cover it up and it wasn't too bad)

Collection only - from Spixworth, just north of Norwich

All offers welcome. If i dont get any takers, i will put it on e-bay!

(please note no fish or anything else is included in sale!)
tankfront.jpg

here is the scratch:
DSCN0460.jpg

and here are some other photos
DSCN0452.jpg

DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0455.jpg

If you were nearer m8 i would have it.

Keith.

they're a bit of a pain to post, arn't they!

I remember only just squeezing it into my car when i picked it up (Ok, its only a Fiesta, but still!)

I was hoping for £100

Also, please note i wrote Beech cabinet in the original post. I don't know why i did this. As you can see from the photos, it is 'Dark Wood' effect (i think thats what Juwel call it. Kind of a walnut / mahogany colour)

Dont suppose your looking for a 100 or 566l tank? This would be perfect but i already have 3 tanks i need to get rid of.

I would love a 566L but doubt it would fit anywhere... also the wife has only just got used to the idea of the 240L

I would love a 566L but doubt it would fit anywhere... also the wife has only just got used to the idea of the 240L
Its only 5'x2'x2' lol. Ill see if i can move some stuff around and work something out and let you know if can take it.

my current tank (Rio 240 - 4ft) fits nicely between the wall and the fireplace in our sitting room with probs 4-5" left to spare so can't really get a bigger one :( unless i rip out the fireplace! ;)

Most reactions

Back