Rate My Tank Please

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Photo's are blurry but you did ask to rate your tank and not your photography skills!!! HELLO PEOPLE!!!

The tank looks nice, I like your rocks (I wonder if the guy above is a geologist that he knows off hand that that particular rock leaches calcium!! Maybe he can donate the vinegar or HCl to test if calcium is present!!)

I like your tank, I'd certainly give it a 9/10, your stocking looks good, afterall your pictures do show whats "in stock!!". I'd give it 10/10 if you were able to hide the heater!! (I hate seeing un-natural things in a tank!! :))

For a tank that size I think all natural plants would look brilliant. You can buy simple plants...ones easy to look after and which dont require high light. I have bought a few plants after alot of worry and pushing but its the best thing I have done...my small tank looks much nicer than it did with the plastic plants! :)

Photo's are blurry but you did ask to rate your tank and not your photography skills!!! HELLO PEOPLE!!!The tank looks nice, I like your rocks (I wonder if the guy above is a geologist that he knows off hand that that particular rock leaches calcium!! Maybe he can donate the vinegar or HCl to test if calcium is present!!)I like your tank, I'd certainly give it a 9/10, your stocking looks good, afterall your pictures do show whats "in stock!!". I'd give it 10/10 if you were able to hide the heater!! (I hate seeing un-natural things in a tank!! :))For a tank that size I think all natural plants would look brilliant. You can buy simple plants...ones easy to look after and which dont require high light. I have bought a few plants after alot of worry and pushing but its the best thing I have done...my small tank looks much nicer than it did with the plastic plants! :)
:rolleyes: I will bet money on that rock... Anyways I was just giving him a heads-up. And you are coming across, a little rude, we gave our honest opinions, he didn't say anything about that...I mean c'mon, you can;t come on here thinking everything will be flowers and candy, can you? I mean everyone has there own opinion, just use it as creative critisism...

Photo's are blurry but you did ask to rate your tank and not your photography skills!!! HELLO PEOPLE!!!

The tank looks nice, I like your rocks (I wonder if the guy above is a geologist that he knows off hand that that particular rock leaches calcium!! Maybe he can donate the vinegar or HCl to test if calcium is present!!)

I like your tank, I'd certainly give it a 9/10, your stocking looks good, afterall your pictures do show whats "in stock!!". I'd give it 10/10 if you were able to hide the heater!! (I hate seeing un-natural things in a tank!! :))

For a tank that size I think all natural plants would look brilliant. You can buy simple plants...ones easy to look after and which dont require high light. I have bought a few plants after alot of worry and pushing but its the best thing I have done...my small tank looks much nicer than it did with the plastic plants! :)
Thank god you cleared that up for me :rolleyes:

5/10

Drew

Thank god you cleared that up for me :rolleyes:

5/10

Drew

:rofl: !!!

Not bad, 7/10. One piece of advice, do not leave the tank overhanging over the edge of the stand, it will crack.

Good effort, although some way to go imo. 6/10 The plastic plants pull it down, try some easy live ones, their growth is as interesting as the fish.

Thanks for the replies, well i have a decent samsung 5mp digital camera and it's great but i find it hard when taking pics of fish and the tank they always seem to be a bit blurry, i wish i could take some better pictures.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back