quick intro

soritan

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hello, i'm your typical 'forum ghost'. i tend to lay low and read, more often than ask, since the majority of my questions aren't unique.

i own a single betta, and he's the first fish i've had in something like ten years. before him, i kept four goldfish in a ten gallon tank. they lived quite happily there, getting rather large, until an emergency took me out of town, and left the fish in the care of someone who didn't know what they were doing. they didn't overfeed, they didn't underfeed -- that wasn't quite unique enough for them -- they froze my fish to death, and then disposed of them before i got home.

my betta is named "soroban", or "sori" for short. i named him after the japanese abacus (don't ask). he's been strugging with fin rot that the petshop gave 'em, but i'm sure in time he'll recover. i'm a mad researcher, i love reading up on junk, thanks for creating such a useful little forum.

i did have some difficulty while trying to validate my account, so i hope that goes over well.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your goldfish, but they should've been in a larger tank anyway.

Most reactions

Back